Sunday, June 5, 2011

What my first week looks like? Easy?


My suggested timetable for week 1.

Session Day and Location Outline
Steady
Suggested Tuesday
35-40min at steady pace
Intervals
Thursday
6-8 X 400m repeats with a break in between
Tempo
Saturday
30min. Building to hard for
last 15min
Long Run
Sunday
60min over flat

It looks pretty easy after what I have been doing over the last couple of weeks. I am glad it is easy training to start off as I am going to be busy this week. On Tuesday I have the socceroos match at 7pm so I might have to run early in the morning. Depending on the weather I might try and tackle that run outside. It is starting to get really cold in the morning here in Melbourne so will have to decide on the day. Thursdays run will be hard to do as we are off to Canberra that night, which I am looking forward to. Looks like some early morning running for me this week. It will be good however to run around the lake in Canberra on Saturday and Sunday. (cold there again but have done it before) I might see if I can get Bec out for an early run.

No comments:

Post a Comment